- Promote effective communication within the team both internally and externally.
- Know how to communicate organizational communication policies and procedures to all staff levels and to also monitor their compliance.
- Learn and achieve how to maintain channels of communication to update staff on the latest and relevant work-related information according to organizational communication policies and procedures.
- Primary Education without PSLE/PSPE certificate or their equivalent
- At least 3 months of work experience
- Knowledge of organizational/ workplace procedures pertaining to communication channels used
- Knowledge of various communication channels used to carry out their duties
- Read, listen and speak English (ESS) Literacy Level 3
- Demonstrate Numeracy skills to a proficiency level (ESS) Numeracy Level 3
95% SUBSIDY :
Singaporeans age 35 yrs old and above.
Earning $2k/Mth or Below
90% SUBSIDY :
Singaporeans age 40 yrs old and above.
PR/Singaporeans between 21 - 39 yrs old :
Full Course Fee (Before GST) :
9 AM - 6PM