This course is designed to equip students with the attitude, knowledge and skills to develop resource management allocation plans to determine optimal ultilisation of organizations. Learners will also be able to develop related strategies and policies to further enhance organisation use of resources.
Executive and managers from the Cleaning Operations, Waste Collection, Materials Recovery, and Treatment and Disposal sectors who are currently in a supervisory / management role, or aspiring to that role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training: 16 Hours
Assessment : 2 Hours
Minimum GCE N Level
At least 3 years working experience in a supervisory role
By the end of the workshop, you shall be able to :
1. Determine resource needs to ensure successful implementation of business function strategy
2. Develop resource management allocation plans to determine sufficiency and optimal utilisation of the organization
3. Monitor and review resource usage to determine resource sufficiency and utilisation
4. Review the organisation's strategic plans to consider various life-cycles and ongoing trends
5. Propose strategies and solutions to further enhance organisational systems and processes
$578.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $98.26* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $348.46** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' MANAGE RESOURCES ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)