This course is designed to equip students with the technical skills and competencies in facilitating the management of the management of the organisation's financial performance and impacts by learning to analyse and identify financial threats along with possible strategies to manage threats.
Executive and managers from the Cleaning Operations, Waste Collection, Materials Recovery, and Treatment and Disposal sectors who are currently in a supervisory / management role, or aspiring to that role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training: 16 Hours
Assessment : 2 Hours
Minimum GCE N Level
LPM 4 Diploma Cert
By the end of the workshop, you shall be able to :
1. Demonstrate the facilitation of organisation's financial management processes and systems in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
2. Develop short-term financial needs and financial priorities.
3. Provide short-term and long-term financial recommendations.
4. Analyse the impacts of financial recommendations on organisations' finance status
5. Identify types of financial threats
6. Apply financial strategies to manage financial threats and improve financial performance.
$578.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $98.26* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $348.46** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' MANAGE FINANCE ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)