This course is designed to equip the targeted students with the technical skills and competencies in analysing and developing plans for improvement, as well as the reviewing of plans for process improvement and optimisation.
Executive and managers from the Cleaning Operations, Waste Collection, Materials Recovery, and Treatment and Disposal sectors who are currently in a supervisory / management role, or aspiring to that role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training: 16 Hours
Assessment : 2 Hours
Minimum GCE N Level
LPM 4 Diploma Cert
By the end of the workshop, you shall be able to :
1. Evaluate business function performance to identify and develop opportunities for process improvement
2. Develop plans for improvements and optimisation of the processes
3. Determine and deploy resources as required for enhancement to be optimised
4. Conduct pilot testing to determine effectiveness of process improvement initiatives
5. Review shortcomings and refine processes
$578.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $98.26* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $348.46** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' IMPROVE PROCESS OPTIMISATION ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)