This course is designed to equip the target students with the technical skills and competencies by reflecting, collaborating and developing effective communication skills to develop organizational effectiveness processes to support strategies for improvement.
Executive and managers from the Cleaning Operations, Waste Collection, Materials Recovery, and Treatment and Disposal sectors who are currently in a supervisory / management role, or aspiring to that role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training: 16 Hours
Assessment : 2 Hours
Minimum GCE N Level
LPM 4 Diploma Cert
By the end of the workshop, you shall be able to :
1. Apply emotional intelligence to to reflect on own work performance and behaviours, as well as identify professional development opportunities for self to better work with others at the workplace.
2. Collaborate with the senior leadership team to develop implementation plans for strategic priorities and directions of the organisation
3. Develop effective communication channels and processes to enhance team's performance
4. Consult with stakeholders to develop effective organisational communication channels
5. Recommend effective communication strategies to engage customers ethically and responsibly to promote the organisation
$578.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $98.26* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $348.46** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' IMPROVE OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)