IMPROVE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This course is designed to equip students with technical skills and competencies to develop an effective Environmental Management System (EMS) framework that helps the organisation to comply with the environmental legislations and regulations, and to maintain environmental safety at the workplace.
Executive and managers from the Cleaning Operations, Waste Collection, Materials Recovery, and Treatment and Disposal sectors who are currently in a supervisory / management role, or aspiring to that role.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training: 16 Hours
Assessment : 2 Hours
Minimum GCE N Level
LPM 4 Diploma Cert
By the end of the workshop, you shall be able to :
1. Explain the effects of the EMS Regulation and the Industry Codes of practices and Standards
2. Perform an 'Environmental Aspects and Impacts' assessment on business functions to make point out hazards and high risk activities
3. Develop an EMS framework specific to the EVS workplace which enable minimize risks and eliminate hazards
4. Develop and monitor the environmental operational controls process to track the implementation of EM and to take actions if there are non-compliance with the EMS regulatory requirements
5. Develop a training plan to communicate the EMS framework to employees and equip them with the competence to carry out their responsibilities.
$578.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $98.26* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $348.46** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' IMPROVE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)