This course is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to handle general/ daily cleaning of washrooms. This course is also aligned with the government’s plan to upgrade the professionalism of the cleaning workforce.
This course is meant for new entrance / currently working in the cleaning industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training : 28 Hours
Assessment : 3 Hours
By the end of the course, you shall be able to :
1. Identify the different types and characteristics of washroom facilities and toilet floors.
2. Know the different types of safety signage
3. Know the types and proper uses of tools, equipment and supplies to carry out cleaning of washroom facilities
4. Prepare appropriate cleaning agents and materials in accordance with organisational procedures.
5. Apply appropriate cleaning methods to remove soilage, spillage, loose dust and debris using appropriate tools, equipment and supplies, without causing damage to washroom facilities.
$520.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $88.40* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $140.40** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' Washroom Maintenance ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)