FURNITURE AND FURNISHING MAINTENANCE
This training program will equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to handle manual general / daily cleaning of furniture & furnishings. This is also aligned with the government’s plan to upgrade the professionalism of the cleaning workforce.
This course is meant for new entrance / currently working in the cleaning industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
who should ATTEND?
Training: 25 Hours
Assessment : 1 Hour
By the end of the course, you shall be able to :
1. Know the different types and characteristics of furniture and furnishings
2. Know the different types of safety signage
3. Know the types and proper uses of tools, equipment and supplies
to carry out cleaning of furniture and furnishings
4. Know common soilage and spillage removal methods on furniture and furnishings
5. Apply appropriate cleaning and polishing methods to remove soilage and spillage, using appropriate tools, equipment and supplies, without causing damage to furniture and furnishings
$504.00 Before GST
Net Course Fee (with GST) Payable By Candidate After :
WSS & MCES Grant @90% : $85.68* (with GST)
SDF Grant, up to 80% : $136.08** (with GST)
*Singaporeans only, Age 35 & above with WSS WorkFare Letter, or Age 40 & above without WSS Letter
**Singaporeans (Age 21 - 39) & PR (Age 21 and & above)
Upon successful completion, participants will receive the
' Furniture and Furnishing Maintenance ' SOA from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)