Use Essential Features of a Computer
- Understand key concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices, and software.
- Work effectively on the computer desktop using icons, windows.
- Adjust the main operating system settings and use built-in help features.
- Create a simple document and print output.
- Know about file management and learn to efficiently organize files and folders.
- Understand key storage concepts and use utility software to compress and extract large files.
- Understand network concepts and connection options and be able to connect to a network.
- Understand the importance of protecting data and devices.
- Primary Education without PSLE/PSPE certificate or their equivalent
95% SUBSIDY :
Singaporeans age 35 yrs old and above.
Earning $2k/Mth or Below
90% SUBSIDY :
Singaporeans age 40 yrs old and above.
PR/Singaporeans between 21 - 39 yrs old :
Full Course Fee (Before GST) :
16 HRS, ASSESSMENT 45 MINS
9 AM - 6PM